- Rams, are powerful finely engineered machines designed specifically to externally swage and internally expand Holedall couplings by hydraulic pressure.
- Used for externally swaging Holedall fittings to hose from 1-1/4" through 10" ID.
- With optional accessories, this ram may be used for internally expanded couplings on hose 1" through 6".
- One person can easily operate
- Capable of producing up to 100 tons of ram force
- 1-1/8 h.p., 115 volt, 60 cycle, single phase motor is standard with remote
- 220/440 volt motors are available, contact Dixon
- All Rams require dies of the proper size to reduce the ferrule to the proper diameter for a good grip on the hose. Pushers of the proper size must be used on the end of the Ram to push the Holedall fittings through the die. Die and pusher selection depends on the sizes and types of hoses being coupled. Ferrule recommendations and a Die Chart binder are available upon request. Consult your Dixon representative for specific details.