- Machined components are manufactured using solid brass bar stock.
- Stainless steel springs. Carbon steel balls and retaining rings.
- Machined components are plated with chrome-over-nickel plating.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Rectus 21KA, Tomco Series SC, CEJN Series 223
- Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connections may be dramatically reduced to that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination. Consult hose manufacturer's catalog for hose end connection ratings. If in doubt, test under controlled conditions for suitability to application.
- Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, and/or personal injury including death.
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.