- Rams, are powerful finely engineered machines designed specifically to externally swage and internally expand Holedall couplings by hydraulic pressure.
- Capable of external swaging 1/4" through 4" ID hose and internal expanding 5/8" through 4" ID hose, with proper equipment.
- One person can easily operate
- Produces up to 10,000 PSI of line pressure for up to 25 tons of ram force
- 1/2 h.p. motor, 115 volt 60 cycle, single phase with foot pedal
- Free standing model
- High speed pump kit option is available, contact Dixon for pricing and availability.
- All Rams require dies of the proper size to reduce the ferrule to the proper diameter for a good grip on the hose. Pushers of the proper size must be used on the end of the Ram to push the Holedall fittings through the die. Die and pusher selection depends on the sizes and types of hoses being coupled. Ferrule recommendations and a Die Chart binder are available upon request. Consult your Dixon representative for specific details.