- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel springs. Carbon steel balls and retaining rings.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Lincoln Long-Nose Automotive Interchange
- Parker 70-Series, Tomco Series-1110, Coilhose Type-17
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.