- Rams, are powerful finely engineered machines designed specifically to externally swage Holedall couplings by hydraulic pressure.
- Used for externally swaging Holedall and Rotary fittings.
- A 14" 150lb. Flange will fit through the bed plate
- Capable of producing up to 354 tons of ram force for swaging.
- 36" of stroke
- 12.5 h.p., 230 volt, 60Hz, 3 phase motor is standard with remote
- All Rams require dies of the proper size to reduce the ferrule to the proper diameter for a good grip on the hose. Pushers of the proper size must be used on the end of the Ram to push the Holedall fittings through the die. Die and pusher selection depends on the sizes and types of hoses being coupled. Ferrule recommendations and a Die Chart binder are available upon request. Consult your Dixon representative for specific details.