- Can be used with DQC J-series Automotive plugs
- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler & Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 15,500 PSI (1,070 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel sleeve and steel tubular valve
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Foster 3, 4, 5 and 6 Series
- Parker 20-Series Manual Interchange
- Hansen 1000, 400 and 500
How it works
- To disconnect, begin by holding the hose on the nipple side with three of your fingers, leaving your thumb and index finger free.
- Grab the sleeve with your thumb and index finger and begin to pull the sleeve towards the palm of your hand.
- After pulling the sleeve, the nipple will move out of the coupler slightly. Continue to hold the hose and coupler sleeve until all air is fully exhausted.
- After the line is fully exhausted, you are able to safely separate the nipple from the coupler.
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.