- Load only- permits terminal loading only.
- Typically mounted to the piping below each tank compartment, using the built in 4" TTMA flange connection.
- Manufactured to American Petroleum Institute standard API RP-1004, which allows for positive connection to drop adapters and rack couplers such as the Dixon Bayco 5300/5400 series rack coupler.
- Unique fluid flow sight level
- Any required maintenance is simplified, Dixon Bayco API Valves can be completely rebuilt without the need to remove the valve from the tanker
- Nose ring is anodized hard coat aluminum, which in most applications will provide years of trouble free service. Nose ring can be rotated to provide a fresh connection service.
- Aluminum body with anodized hard coat aluminum nose ring and stainless steel hardware
- Nylon sight glass
- Baylast™ seals