- Break torque: 260 in. lbs.
- Assembly torque: 21.6 in. lbs.
- Flow coefficient: 264 CV
- All sizes use only 3/4" of line space
- The grooved clamp housing connects directly to the corresponding sanitary clamp size
- 100% tested / 100% inspected
- Field serviceable (no special tools required)
- All wetted surfaces are sanitary finish 316L stainless steel
- PTFE valve disc bushings reduce friction and increase cycle life
- 3-position reversible handle
- Various automatic operations available
- Can be modified for lockout / tagout
- Pressure rating (PSI), Flow Coefficient (CV), Assembly Torque (in. lbs.) and Break Torque (in. lbs.) information supplied is based on water media at 68°F