- Allows fleets to properly and safely test air relief valves.
- In order to properly test air relief valves, enough air volume (SCFM) needs to be available directly to the air relief valve, or early blow offs will be falsely observed. The air relief starts to open slightly before the set pressure, and if there is not enough air volume to fully open the valve the tester may mistakenly take this to be an early blow off.
- Use shop air supply to test Dixon Bayco air relief valves
- ASME approved pressure vessel
- ASME approved 20 gallon tank with safety pop off
- High flow pressure regulator
- Provided with a test platform to safely hold the air relief valve in the test stand allowing for the safe disassembly and reassembly of valves for internal inspection, cleaning and repair.
- Mainly steel construction