- The Econovalve series of ball valves are solidly constructed and designed for rugged service such as the mining and construction industries. The unique one piece ball and stem provides positive on/off action with no slacks and no leaks.
- Body: spheroidal graphite cast iron to ISO 1083-1987; 400-250-15 SGI
- Seals: nitrile butadiene
- Handle: pressed mild steel
- Ball and stem: spheroidal graphite cast iron to ISO 1083-1987; copper chrome plated to AS1192.
- Bolts: hex, M10 x 1.5 x 90, grade 8, black
- Nuts: hex, M10 x 1.5, grade 8, zinc plated
- Top-loading making in-line maintenance easy