- Designed to protect portable or stationary air tools by efficiently oiling the tool mechanisms.
- Each time an air tool is operated, a fine mist of oil is injected into it along with the air from the compressor.
- Type of oil to use: Use any petroleum-based, non-detergent light weight oil (SAE 10/150SSU) which will readily break up into a mist, i.e., Mobil DTE light or comparable oil.
- Transparent sight disc allows visual inspection of oil level.
- Oil flow regulated by screwdriver screw adjustment.
- Minimum flow rate is 30 SCFM.
- Installation is recommended within 25 feet of the tool to be lubricated.
- Refer to the arrow for proper air flow direction.
- Not recommended for constant flow applications. For reciprocating tools only.
- Do not use any synthetic oil or oils containing additives or solvents.